Friday, December 30, 2011

BEROCCA


Ok, so I’ve been taking this multi-vitamins called Berocca for three days now and I said that I wouldn’t really blog about it not until at least a week, but what can I say, I’m impressed. Being the sleepy head and the sakitin that I am, I’ve always been in the out, searching for the perfect vitamins or food supplement that can help boost my immune system. With the work schedule that I have which is less than the normal and the little amount of sleep I get plus yeah, there’s smoking and occasional drinking too, I know that it’s either I do away from my vices or improve my health. I know it’s too early to do the verdict but out of all the vitamins that I have tried I would definitely vouch for Berocca. I don’t feel too tired and I’m alive than the usual sleepy me.
Here below is the composition of the product:


What's in Berocca

  • Vitamin B complex
  • Vitamin C
  • Biotin
  • Magnesium
  • Zinc
  • Folic acid
  • Calcium
  • Helps build healthy bones and teeth.
    Supports your blood cells, helps your body produce energy and boosts your immune system.
    Essential for growth, zinc also maintains a healthy immune system. Magnesium works with B vitamins to help your body release energy from food, and keep your nervous system and muscles working properly. Helps you release energy from food. Vitamin C is needed to support a healthy immune system. An antioxidant, it helps protect your cells from premature aging.
    http://www.berocca.com/en/whats-the-secret-of-berocca/index.php B vitamins help your body release energy from food to support vitality and stamina. They're important for your nervous system as they carry information to and from your brain.
Check their website:

Upon checking their website, I learned that there are two types of the product:
  1. Berocca Performance
  2. Berocca Boost
What I’m currently taking is the first one and no wonder I can feel the effect in just three days because it was designed to work that way. Clinically proven, Berocca Performance keeps you on your game and combats physical tiredness. Its unique combination of B vitamins, vitamin C and essential minerals, like calcium, magnesium and zinc, works in synergy to improve your brain and nerve performance throughout the day. What’s more, with only good stuff in, you can trust Berocca Performance to deliver – and set you up so you’re one step ahead every day.

I know that when it comes to vitamins or any medications, a doctor’s prescription is still best to be followed than just a blog about it. This is something that I wanted to share since I’m really happy with the effects. I can now perform better at work and still do post-work activities since it reduces stress, boosts the immune system and gives more energy. It goes for around 170php+ for 10 effervescent tablets, just dissolve in a glass of water and you’re good to go! It tastes really good too! J

No comments:

Post a Comment