Tuesday, December 27, 2011

happy birthday Hayley!

Oh wow! My first ever blog is a tribute to my girl crush/ super idol Hayley Williams. It's her 23rd birthday today! And oh, we share the same birth month and birth year, ain't that cool?
Actually, this entry is just a trial. I am still exploring the wonders of blogging. As it is my goal for 2012 to be a professional blogger, i know i have to be fully knowledgeable about the ins and outs of cultivating this cyber space. I am so excited to learn a lot of things and hopefully I'll do good.

So yeah, going back to the heart of this first blog, Miss Hayley- I've actually been a fan of Paramore for a few years now. I like how their genre perfectly suits my style. I am a certified music-lover and i am open to the diversities of music though i should say that i'm mostly drawn to anything rock 'en roll/metal and triphop/elektonica. But that doesn't, in any way, limit my love and interest for music.

The first track I heard from them is "Misery Business" which if my memory serves me right, I heard from a FM station. Initially, i thought they were a girl group, turns out that Hayley is actually the rose among the thorns. What i love the most is that this group is a stack of REALLY talented kiddos. Hayley, nevertheless has an undeniably powerful vocals which makes her every bit of a rockstar. And so the list goes on.. on why i like Hayley and the boys.

Oh well, i hope they never get tired of creating good music. And i will continue on in supporting them for as long as they don't promote drugs among the youth. Lol And to my dearest Hayley, happy birthday! Hopefully someday, I get to sing as good as you do. Haha! oh well, it's 5:00 in the morning and my lil kid (who is also a Paramore fan) is bugging me to go sleep with him, impromptu. It's time for some ZZzzzzs now, catch ya later!

No comments:

Post a Comment