Monday, January 23, 2012

Calmoseptine



 
This is going to be short and simple (I’m applying the K.I.S.S. law). As a mom, I just wanna say how happy I am that this brand of ointment was introduced to me. In September of 2009, one of the most devastating typhoons to hit the Philippines was recorded, Typhoon Ondoy. My son is one of the youngest survivors of the typhoon for he stayed on the rooftop of our house for not more than 24 hours. That caused him not only fever, cough and colds but also an extreme case of diaper rash. I’m not sure if I have a picture of it but it was painful to look at. It looked like strips of bacon on my baby’s butt and that was because he was wearing the same diaper the whole time while we were waiting for the floods to subside.

Alkie was confined for four days as he was infected with E-Coli, perhaps because he got exposed to contaminated water. And due to that, he had a frequent bowel movement (paumanhin sa mga kumakain), resulting to the worsening of his rashes. The consistency of his poop was watery and quite acidic so it just didn’t help at all. But thank goodness.. one of his doctors from the hospital recommended Calmoseptine and in less than a month, his once sore, reddish and skinless butt healed. I’m really grateful for that product. Up until now whenever he experiences diaper rash, be it a mild or an extreme rash, I just apply Calmospetine and ta-dah, it resolves all my worries.

So there, I have intended for this to be short so.. I’m ending this with a shout-out to the genius behind the product. Kudos to you whoever you are! =)

No comments:

Post a Comment